قديم 06-01-2013, 15:52   #6
معلومات العضو
علي شرف آل طه
أمل قادم
الصورة الرمزية علي شرف آل طه

علي شرف آل طه غير متصل

آخر مواضيعي

افتراضي

هذه هي الترجمة كاملة ارجو ممن لديهم باع في الترجمة ان يقوم بتدقيقها شاكرا الجهود مقدما
“Timmie the tiny tiger leaped merrily through the forest. He felt big and strong. Suddenly he came across a bush full of wonderful flowers. Using his sharp teeth he cut some. ‘I’ll take these along for Nippo, the hippopotamus’, he said.”
“The hippopotamus lived in a muddy river. He was very happy to see his friend again. ‘What lovely flowers’, he called out. ‘Thanks a lot, Timmie ! I’ll plant them quickly, and thing will get very close here soon’”

تيمي النمر الصغير قفز بمرح خلال الأدغال .لقد أحس انه كبير وقوي, فجأة صادف أجمة مليئة بالزهور الرائعة. فاستخدم أسنانه الحادة لقطف بعضها .' قال سوف أخذ هذه لنيبو ( فرس النهر)
فرس النهر كان يعيش في نهر موحل . وكان سعيدا جدا لرؤية صديقه مرة أخرى. صاح شكرا جزيلا "ما هذه الزهور الرائعة " تيمي "
سوف اغرسها سريعا وستحصل على شيئا ما عما قريب
………..
“He said, while taking something from under a leaf, ‘I have a surpise for you as well. It’s a whistle that I made from a blade of reed’. Naturally Timmie was very happy with the whistle. He thanked Nippo en went on home.”
“As he walked through the forest playing merrily on the flute, he saw a little monkey who was weeping sadly. ‘What is the problem ?’ Timmie asked.”

قال ( فرس النهر ) : بينما كان يأخذ شيء من تحت الورقة انا لدي مفاجئة لك ايضا .انها صافرة صنعتها من نصل القصبة ' 'طبيعيا كان تيمي فرحا جدا بالصافرة , فشكرا نيبوا ومضى الى البيت ,
وبينما كان يسير عبر الغابة يلعب بمرح بالناي رأى قردا صغير كان يبكي للأسف . سأله تيمي ما المشكلة ؟
………..
“‘I’ve lost my ball’, the monkey whimpered. Timmie immediately felt sorry for him. ‘Stop crying’, he said, ‘Here, you can have my flute’. The monkey disappeared between the trees, dancing with joy. ‘What will Nippo say when he hears that I’ve given away his present’, Timmie suddenly thought.

القرد وقد فاضت عيونه بالدموع (لقد فقدت كرتي)
شعر تمي مباشرة بالأسف له , وقال له توقف عن البكاء تفضل بإمكانك الحصول على الناي الخاص بي , اختفي القرد بين الاشجار وهو راقصا في بهجة , فجأة فكر تيمي , ترى ماذا سيقول نيبو (فرس النهر) عندما يسمع اني وزعت هديته.
Much to his consternation, his mother asked Timmie to take a packet of dates to Nippo. He didn’t dare to say anything, but he didn’t feel like going to see his friend.”
“On the way, he constantly though of how angry Nippo would be when he heard about the flute.”

مما اثار رعبه طلبت امه منه ان يأخذ علبة من التمر لنيبو, هو لم يجرأ ان يقول أي شيء , لكنه لم يشعر انه ذاهب لرؤية صديقه ,
في الطريق كان يفكر باستمرار كم سيكون نيبو غاضبا عندما يسمع بما جرى للناي
Finally Timmie arrived at the pond. He looked around in surprise. Where were the flowers he had given to Nippo ? And why was his friend so sad ? When he gave him the dates, the hippopotamus looked very shy. ‘You see, Timmy, my neighbour was a little ill and… I gave her your flowers. You’ll probably be very angry, but…’”
“Timmie started laughing very loudly. ‘I’m not angry, but happy, Nippo,’ he said, ‘because…’ And he told him everything about the monkey and the flute.”

اخيرا وصل تيمي للبركة .نظر حولها في دهشة .اين الزهور الذي اعطيتها لنيبو ؟ ولماذا صديقه حزين جدا ؟ بدا فرس النهر خجولا جدا عندما اعطاه التمر. ." كما ترى يا تيمي ، جاري كان قليلا مريض ... فأعطيته الزهور الخاصة بك.ربما تكون غاضب جدا ، ولكن ... "
"بدأ تيمي يضحك بصوت عال جدا." أنا لست غاضبا ، ولكن سعيد يا نيبو ، وذلك بسبب , و اخبره بكل شيء عن القرد و الناي".
“‘Then we both made somebody happy, and that’s always good’, Nippo said laughing after Timmie had finished his story. ‘Let’s not talk about it anymore’. And after a while they were both feasting on the lovely dates that Timmie‘s mother had given along.”

ثم ان كلانا جعلنا من شخص ما سعيد , وذلك امر جيد دائما , قال نيبو ضاحكا بعد ان انهى تيمي قصته دعنا لا نتحدث عن ذلك اكثر من ذلك , وبعد فترة كان كلاهما يقيمون وليمة على التمر الرائع الذي اعطتهم اياه والدة تيمي

التوقيع